Monday, June 25, 2012

Guest Blogging



One of my nearest and dearest friends, Beth, over at will I ever wear a white shirt again?  The Messy Journey of a Life Surrendered to Jesus, asked me to guest blog for her this week as a part of her June series on intentional living.  WOW!!!  What an honor!!! 

The longer I live the more I'm convinced that God brings people in and out of our lives for a reason.  He brings people into our lives to grow us or for us to be a part of their growth;  He brings people into our lives to show us something new, insightful, or challenging.  He brings people into our lives to point us to Him and sometimes to simply bless this journey we're on called life.  I am so very blessed by those He's putting in my life--those that challenge me to be a better Christ-follower, better wife, better mom, daughter, sister, friend, neighbor, . . ., those that show me a glimpse of who I am and who I want to be in Christ, those that allow me to be an extension of His grace, mercy, and love, those that love me well and that teach me to love deeper and more authentically.  That's my friend Beth.  She's been such a challenge to me, such a blessing, such a motivator at times.  She makes me think deeper, love longer and stronger, and long to be more like Christ. 

So, to be asked to guest blog--WHAT A BLESSING!! Here it is if you'd like to link up and read what God's teaching me about intentional living with the life He's giving me NOW!!! http://bethwebb.typepad.com/blog/2012/06/guest-post-intentional-living-part-4.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment