Thursday, January 12, 2012

Let's get bloggin'!

Have you ever had something hanging over your head, sitting in the back of your mind, . . .? Well that's kind of how this blog thing has been for me. For well over a year, I've thought that blogging would be a great way to journal our family journey, to keep up with the funnies, the bumps and bruises, the big moments, and the ordinary. I tried scrapbooking when Diddy (that's our oldest) was a baby, but it was OVERWHELMING to say the least. (Those who scrapbooked with me are laughing at me right now because they had to endure way too many crop nights that ended in a double layout if I was lucky!! HA!!) I've read blogs for a while now and even talked to friends who were doing it, but could just never seem to make myself take the plunge. Well, I've finally decided to stop PROCRASTINATING!!! (that's my middle name). I'm going to give it my best shot.



My girl's are growing up way too fast. God is teaching us way too much. And, well, day-to-day life is just too easy to forget if I don't keep some kind of journal. So, here we go! Let's get bloggin!!!!

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Great start Jennifer!

Post a Comment